How to Keep Your Endocrine System Healthy
How Can You Keep Your Endocrine System Healthy??
Its simple! Here are some health tips!
- Keep any minor endocrine disorders under control. If you don’t, they can develop and cause even more damage.
- Know your family medical history. Many endocrine disorders develop in a person’s twenties. Knowing your family’s medical history can help you use precaution and may even prevent disorders.
- Eat a healthy diet. Most of the time, you actually aquire these endocrine diseases if you don’t eat right.
- Minimize stress! Overstress causes the overproduction of hormones which then causes your endocrine organs to malfunction and can even cause them to fail. So make sure you at least get six to eight hours of sleep. Just relax and slow down!
- Stay in touch with your doctor. Have close contact with an endocrinologist if you believe you may have a high risk for diabetes or other endocrine diseases.
- Avoid steroids!! By taking steroids, you are intefering with the natural hormone production. This can cause facial hair on women, shrunken testicles on men, and behavioral problems such as aggression and unwanted anger.
- Excercise regularly.